Tuesday, August 11, 2009

lab rat part 7 - adult only content

It's over and today was the last day. Actually I didn't have a treatment, just photos and measurements. The flawless beauty tells me that the procedure was not exactly successful and that I look the same when viewed from the rear. There's a lesson there somewhere. Not too sure what. But this whole experience opened my eyes to a new job opportunity - professional lab rat. Apparently there are people who do this for a living. Check out GPGP.net. This is not something I would recommend as you may die, have permanent organ damage or any one of a number of dreadful outcomes.

I have posted a link to an article from New Scientist about people who get paid to test treatments or drugs. It's not a good thing and I can't be any more clear on this subject. Don't Do It! So why did I do it? I didn't take drugs, didn't have any injections, didn't have any surgery and the worst thing was a shock to my tush.

No comments:

Post a Comment